Aspire CF VV 900 Battery
Out of stock
The Aspire CF is a new design on the twist type variable voltage batteries
This battery series features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube. The Aspire CF Batteries contain a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will always be a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank. The structural design and control circuit of this battery series makes using it extremely reliable and stable. – See more at: http://www.aspirecig.com/products/aspire-cf-battery-series/cf-battery-150.html#sthash.SAvHAz5P.dpuf
To Turn ON/OFF Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON.
Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V
Stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.
Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage.
1. Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
2. Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.
3. The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
4. The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
5. Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
1. Overcharge Protection When battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
2. Overdischarge Protection When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times. Has an 8 second cut off.
3. Atomizer Short Circuit Protection If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
4. Charging Short Circuit Protection If the charger is short-circuited while charging, the battery will default to OFF position, stop charging, and the LED lights (both colors) will flash 6 times.
5. Lock and Unlock Function To lock the battery, press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED lights (both colors) will flash 3 times. Repeat this procedure or recharge to unlock.
120mm in height
17.4mm in diameter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.